- 1 (20 ounce)packagefrozen chopped spinach
- 1/4cupnonfat milk
- 3eggs, separated
- 1mediumonion, finely chopped
- 1tablespoonlemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Cook and drain the spinach.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the milk.
- Beat the egg yolks and add to the cornstarch and milk.
- Stir this mixture into the spinach.
- Add the onion, lemon juice and seasonings.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Fold them into the spinach mixture.
- Pour into a nonstick baking dish, place it in a pan of hot water and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »