- 8cupsspinach(depends on how big of servings you want)
- 10fresh white mushrooms, sliced
- 10slices crispycooked bacon, crumbled
- 2hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1/2cup shreddedgruyere cheese
- 1/4cup thinly slicedred onions
- 1/4cupred wine vinegar
- 4tablespoons finely choppedmango chutney, with the liquid
- 1clove mincedgarlic
- 2tablespoonsDijon mustard
- Wash and dry spinach, if needed, and remove stems.
- Combine the spinach with the mushrooms, bacon, cheese and onion in a large salad bowl.
- Dissolve the sugar in the vinegar and combine with the chutney and its liquid; garlic and mustard.
- Do NOT put the dressing on until just before serving or you will have a soggy mess!
- Toss the dressing with the salad just befor serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »