- 2small pre-bakedprepared pizza crust, boboli works well
- 1lb delispinach dip(about 3 cups)
- 1cup shreddedsharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4cup roasted and lightlysunflower seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to the temperature directed on the pizza crust package.
- Place the crusts on a cookie sheet or pizza pan and spread the spinach dip evenly over the crusts.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over each crust.
- Sprinkle with sunflower seeds if desired.
- Bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the pizzas from the oven, and let cool for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cut each mini pizza into 6 wedges.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »