- 16ounces your favoritepenne pasta
- 1/4cupbutteror margarine
- 1/2mediumsweet onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce)packageVelveeta Mexican cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce)containersour cream
- 1 (10 ounce)canRotel Tomatoes, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions, draining well.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add onion and sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add cheese and cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Stir in sour cream, blending well.
- Stir in Rotel tomatoes and pasta; cook and stir constantly, 5 minutes or until heated through.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »