- 2 (1 lb)packages of your favoritebreakfast sausage
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 1largegreen pepper(some don’t like it)(optional)
- 2 (32 ounce)jars randallnavy beans
- 2teaspoonsred pepper flakes
- black pepper
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage just until done.
- Drain and set aside.
- In same skillet, add the olive oil and saute the onions and green pepper until soft.
- Add the sausage to the onions and green peppers.
- Pour the beans in, do not drain.
- Add the pepper flake and the black pepper and salt to taste.
- Heat until nice and hot.
- You may also take the ingredients and put them into a casserole dish or large pot and bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees, if you have time.
- Otherwise, the stove top method is quickest.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »