- 5-6largesweet potatoes, peeled and diced into 1 inch chunks
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 1-2tablespoon choppedfresh rosemaryor thyme
- 1mediumonion, roughly diced
- 1/4-1/2teaspooncrushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2teaspoonfresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place diced potatoes and onions in large bowl, toss with olive oil to coat.
- Add all other ingredients, toss to coat.
- Pour into buttered casserole dish.
- Roast in oven for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender and edges are browned and caramelized.
- Adjust spiciness/seasonings to taste.
- Stir gently halfway through cooking time or as needed.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »