- 3clovesgarlic, crushed
- 2 freshred chilies
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2teaspoons smokedpaprika
- 1/2teaspoondried chili pepper flakes
- 4tablespoonsolive oil
- 1pork rib rack
- 1orange, zested and juiced
- 1lime, zested and juiced
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Pound the garlic cloves with the spices to make the spicy marinade, then add the olive oil.
- Cover all the pork with the marinade, then place in a roasting tray, cover with foil, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Mix the orange and lime juice and zest with the honey.
- Remove the pork from the oven take off the foil and brush the meat with the honey mix.
- Continue to cook at 375° for about 25 minutes, basting occasionally.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »