- 700gpork mince, finely ground
- 2mediumgreen peppers, halved and sliced in 1/4 inch slices
- 2mediumred peppers, halved and sliced in 1/4 inch slices
- 2mediumonions, diced
- 3clovesgarlic, finely chopped
- 3 choppedchili peppers(I used the Thai chillis and liked the result.)
- 3tablespoonsoyster sauce
- 2tablespoonsrice vinegar
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a large frying pan sauté the onions,peppers and chilli’s when softened add the garlic and remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining 1 Tbsp oil and Brown the mince in small batches avoiding the”Stewing” effect.
- Place the browned mince on top of the reserved vegetables (keeps all the juices).
- Deglaze the pan with vinegar add the vegetables and pork and stir to mix.
- Add the Oyster sauce and stir to heat.
- Serve on Boiled white rice.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »