- 3tablespoonsolive oil(I use a bit more)
- 16 kingscallops, trimmed and halved if very large
- 1red chili, finely chopped
- 2garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 2tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1lemon, juice and zest of
- 50grocket(recipe says a handful)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Boil the linguine according to the instructions on the packet.
- Meanwhile heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and add the scallops; Cook for 1-2 mins on each side until golden.
- Add the chilli, garlic and tomatoes and stir into the scallop juices, followed by the lemon juice and cook for 30 seconds.
- Drain the pasta and add the scallop mixture and rocket leaves to it; Season with salt and pepper, toss and serve immediately garnished with the lemon zest.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »