- 2 (8 ounce)packagescream cheese, softened
- 2cups of freshsalsaor grocery store delisalsa
- 2cups of cookedbay shrimp
- 1/4cupfresh cilantro leaves
- Whip softened cream cheese in a food processor for approximately 2 minutes, or until fluffy and no lumps are present.
- Add salsa and cilantro leaves.
- Blend again for approximately 1 minute, unitl mixture is an even color.
- Add shrimp and mix only long enough to incorporate into mixture (over mixing will cause shrimp to break up into small pieces).
- Transfer mixture to glass bowl or serving dish and refrigerate for approximately one hour.
- Garnish with a few cilantro leaves.
- Serve chilled with corn chips.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »