- 1cupyellow cornmeal
- 1tablespoonchili powder
- 2teaspoonsonion powder
- 2teaspoonsgarlic powder
- 8chicken drumsticks
- Add buttermilk to a shallow bowl or pan.
- Mix the next 6 ingredients together in another bowl.
- Dip a drumstick into the buttermilk, then into the cornmeal mixture (make sure to coat well and completely).
- Place drumstricks in a 13×9 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray (make sure drumsticks are in a single layer).
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until browned and juices are clear.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »