- 1 1/2kgchicken wings
- 2clovesgarlic, crushed
- 1/3cupbarbecue sauce
- 2/3cup wholeeggsor mayonnaise
- 1clovegarlic, crushed
- 80gblue cheese
- 1 1/2tablespoonslemon juice
- Combine Wingettes with garlic, honey and sauces in a large bowl; cover, refrigerate several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to hot 220c or 200c fan forced.
- Place Wingettes on a wire rack over a baking dish add water to dish.
- Bake in a hot oven for about 35 minutes or until Wingettes are well browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve Wingettes with sauce.
- Not suitable to microwave or freeze.
- Can be made a day ahead and reheated.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »