- 3-4clovesgarlic, chopped
- 1lemon, finely sliced
- 1tablespoonfresh rosemary
- 2red chilies, coarsly chopped
- 1largechicken breast
- 3teaspoonshot paprika
- 1tablespoonolive oil
- salt and pepper
- heat the oil in a frying pan.
- reduce heat and saute garlic, rosmary and chillies until browned.
- cut the chicken into 2″ cubes.
- add the chicken to the pan.
- cut each slice of lemon into quarters and add to the pan.
- add tumeric and paprika in stages, ensuring the chicken is evenly coated with each addition.
- add salt and pepper.
- fry until chicken is cooked through, but not dry.
- toss the chicken every two minutes to ensure even cooking.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »