- 2 (8 1/2 ounce)packagesJiffy cornbread mix
- 1cup finely choppedpickled jalapeno peppers
- 2cups shreddedsharp cheddar cheese
- 1cupsweet corn (optional)
- In a large bowl prepare cornbread as directed on the box of cornbread.
- Add corn.
- Add cheddar cheese.
- Add finely chopped pickled jalapeños.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Separate mix into two 9×9-inch greased pans.
- Gollow the instructions on the cornbread box for baking.
- I usually bake at 350° for about a half hour or until you can insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »