- 1cinnamon stick
- 4whole cloves
- 2tablespoonslemon juice
- 1/2cuporange juice
- 2cupsginger ale
- Make a simple syrup by combining sugar and 1 cup water in a saucepan; stir over heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to boiling point, let boil without stirring about 7 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Meanwhile, cut rhubarb in small pieces; do not peel.
- Add 3 cups water and spices; simmer over low heat until tender.
- Strain out rhubarb stalks, pressing to release all liquid.
- Discard cooked stalks.
- Add cooled syrup and fruit juices; chill.
- Pour over ice in a pitcher or tall glasses; add ginger ale.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »