- 2tablespoonspeanut oil
- 2bay leaves
- 3/4teaspoonwhole cumin seeds
- 2green chilies, chopped and de-seeded or not depending on your heat tolerance
- 700g shreddedsavoy cabbage
- 3tablespoonsdried coconut
- 1/2teaspoonground cumin
- Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the bay leaves, cumin seeds and green chilis and let sizzle a few seconds.
- Add cabbage, salt, sugar and mix as well as you can.
- Cover and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add coconut and ground cumin, mixing well.
- Cook uncovered an additional 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often and until all moisture is evaporated and cabbage is done.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »