- 1 1/2lbs freshroma tomatoes
- 3tablespoons choppedfresh basil
- 1tablespoon choppedfresh mint
- 1-2jalapeno pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/4-1/2cupolive oil
- 1lbspaghetti, cooked as per package directions
- 8ouncesmozzarella cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Core tomatoes and sliced and cut into strips.
- In a large bowl, add tomatoes, basil, mint, salt, jalapeno peppers and olive oil.
- Set aside and allow mixture to marinade 30 minutes.
- Prepare the spaghetti as per package directions, drain thoroughly, shaking the strainer a few times.
- Pour spaghetti into the tomatoes, add cheese and toss to blend.
- Serve immediately.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »