- 4white fish fillets
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2cupsbean sprouts
- 3clovesgarlic, crushed
- 4green onions, sliced
- 1/4teaspoonsesame oil
- 2tablespoonsketjap manis
- 1largered chili, seeded and chopped
- 2teaspoonssweet sherry
- Divide fish into 4 large pieces of foil which has been lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Divide sprouts among fish, top with combined remaining ingredients.
- Seal foil to enclose fish, transfer to baking dish.
- Bake in BBQ with lid down for about 30 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Can be cooked in oven at 180C (350F).
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »