- 4sweet potatoes, unpeeled,cut into generous 1 inch chunks
- 3tablespoonsolive oilor canola oil
- 3teaspoons groundcumin powder
- 2teaspoonschili powder
- 1/4-1/2teaspooncayenne pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Put sweet potato chunks into a large bowl, add oil and mix to cover well.
- In a small bowl or cup mix all the spices and the salt together and stir until well blended.
- Sprinkle the sweet potaoes with this mixture and mix until all the potatoes are well covered.
- Turn onto a cookie sheet and spread out evenly.
- Bake on the lowest rack in your oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Which won’t be a problem as they’ll all be gone way before they could get cold!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »