- 1 (16 ounce)bagelbow macaroni
- 4 (8 ounce)canscorn, drained
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce)cans peeleddiced tomatoes
- 4 (4 1/2 ounce)canstomato sauce
- 2lbshamburger meat
- 1white onion, finely chopped
- 3clovesgarlic, finely chopped
- 4tablespoonscrushed red pepper flakes
- 1tablespooncayenne pepper
- 1 (10 ounce)canRotel tomatoes & chilies
- 2 (6 ounce)canstomato paste
- Combine meat, garlic, onion, red pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- cook until meat is ready and then drain grease from meat.
- while meat is cooking, boil noodles as directed on their bag.
- combined cooked meat mixture, cooked noodles, and all other ingredients in a large pot.
- cover and cook over med-low heat until thoroughly heated throughout.
- serve and enjoy!
- this is even better the next day.
- can be frozen too!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »