- 1 (14 1/2 ounce)canFrench style green beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce)canwhite shoepeg corn or corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce)canlow-fat cream of celery soupor regularcream of celery soup
- 2-3stalkscelery, trimmed,washed,and finely chopped
- 1smallonion, chopped(approximately 1/4 to 1/2 cup)
- 1/2cup shreddedcheddar cheese(2 ounces)
- 1 (8 ounce)containerlight sour creamor regularsour cream
- 1/4teaspoonsalt, to taste
- 1/4teaspoonground pepper
- 22 roundbutter flavored crackers, such as ritz,crushed
- 1 (2 ounce)packagesliced almonds
- 1/4cupbutter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F and have ready a greased medium oval baking dish (7″x11″ size).
- Mix together the cracker crumbs, nuts, and the melted butter and set aside.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour into the prepared pan, sprinkling the nut mixture over the top.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »