- 1/2cupvinegar(flavor of your choice)
- 1 (16 ounce)canpinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce)canblack-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce)canblack beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (7 ounce)canwhite shoepeg corn, rinsed and drained
- 1green bell pepper, diced
- 1red bell pepper, diced
- 1orange bell pepper, diced
- 1onion, diced
- In small saucepan, combine oil, sugar and vinegar.
- Heat and boil 1 minute and then cool completely.
- In large bowl, combine beans, peas, corn, peppers and onions.
- Pour vinegar mixture over bean/pepper mixture and mix to thoroughly coat.
- Cover and marinate overnight.
- Drain for 2-3 hours before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »