- 2chicken breasts
- 1smallhot red chili pepper
- 1lime, juice of
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 5tablespoonssoy sauce(dark)
- 1teaspoonlemongrass(in olive oil , jar type)
- 1clovegarlic, mashed
- oven cooking bags
- place chicken breasts in bag add all the other ingredients and move around to coat the chicken allow to marinade for about half an hour place in the oven on a baking tray at 220C and cook for 25 minutes.
- I served this with roasted new potatoes that I put in about 20 minutes before the chicken and a celery and cucumber salad with balsamic dressing.
- The next time I make it I am going to do it in the Crockpot.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »