- 1bulb of garlic
- 1/2teaspoonground cumin
- 7fluid ouncesextra virgin olive oil
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- Wrap the bulb of garlic in foil and place on a baking tray together with the aubergines, bake for about 45 minutes.
- Allow them to cool off slightly when done and cut the aubergines in half.
- Using a spoon scoop out the mushy centre of the aubergine and place in a food processor.
- Squeeze the garlic out of its skin and add to the aubergine.
- Add the oil and cumin and whiz until well combined and smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »