- 2cupsfresh blackberries
- 1/3cupbalsamic vinegar
- 1teaspoonlemon juice
- 2lbssmoked turkey, sliced
- 1/2lbsmoked mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 12sliceswhite bread or whole wheat bread, toasted
- 3tablespoons mincedfresh sage
- In a mixing bowl, add the first 4 ingredients; toss to combine and let set for 30 minutes.
- Lay turkey and cheese slices on 6 bread slices.
- Spoon blackberry mixture over cheese.
- Sprinkle with minced sage and top with remaining bread slices to make sandwiches.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »