- 250gmascarpone cheese
- 1/4cupricotta cheese
- 1tablespooncapers, drained and chopped
- 1/4cupsmoked salmon, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2cup gratedparmesan cheese
- 1/2cupfresh dill, chopped
- stir together the mascarpone, ricotta, capers, salmon and 1/4 cup each of the parmesan and dill.
- refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- using two spoons, form the mixture into 1 inch balls and roll half in the remaining parmesan and the other half in the remaining dill.
- chill until firm, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- prep time includes all the chilling time.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »