- 1lbground beef
- 1/3cup mincedonions
- 1egg, beaten (optional)
- 1/4cupbreadcrumbs (optional)
- 1tablespoon barbecueseasoning
- 1/2teaspooncelery salt
- 2ouncessmoked cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 6slicesbacon, cooked crisp and halved
- 4hamburger buns
- lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl gently combine beef, egg, breadcrumbs, Barbecue Seasoning, and Celery Salt until they are well blended and begin to bind.
- Shape beef into 8 very flat patties.
- Top half of the patties with equal amounts of cheese and bacon, then top with the remaining patties.
- Press edges firmly to seal.
- Grill over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Serve on hamburger bun (optional toasted) with the lettuce and tomato.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »