- 1tablespoonextra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2smallonion, finely chopped
- 2cupsfrozen green peas
- 1cupricotta cheese
- 1/4cup choppedfresh parsley leaves
- 1lemon, zest of or1 teaspoonlemon extract
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the butter and onion and saute onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the frozen peas and stir the peas to heat them through and allow their water to evaporate.
- Once the peas are heated, add the ricotta and parsley to the pan and smash cheese everything together.
- Add the lemon zest or extract, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »