- 2cinnamon sticks(4 inches)
- 1teaspoonwhole cloves
- 1teaspoonwhole allspice
- 2quartsapple cider
- 1/2cup packedbrown sugar
- 1orange, sliced
- Place cinnamon, cloves and allspice in a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with a string to form a bag.
- Place cider and brown sugar in a slow cooker; stir until sugar.
- Add spice bag.
- Place orange slices on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-5 hours.
- Remove spice bag before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »