- 4lbslean pork
- 1 (16 ounce)bagfrozen corn kernels
- 1 (16 ounce)bagfrozen peppers and onions
- 1potato, diced
- 3yellow onions, diced
- 1 (16 ounce)bottle buttery cajunmarinade(I bought mine at Aldi)
- Place the pork in the bottom of the slow-cooker, cutting as needed to make it fit.
- Add all the vegetables.
- Top with the entire bottle of marinade, followed by the water.
- You should be able to see the liquid at the top of the pot.
- Put the lid on.
- Cook on HIGH for 6-8 hours, or until potato is done.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »