- 2 1/2lbschuck roast, trimmed
- 2mediumonions, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce)canCokeor cola drink
- 1/3cupWorcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2tablespoonsapple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2teaspoonsbeef bouillon granules
- 3/4teaspoondry mustard
- 3/4teaspoonchili powder
- 1/4-1/2teaspoonground red pepper
- 3cloves mincedgarlic
- 6hamburger buns
- Place roast in a 4 quart slow cooker or crockpot; add onions.
- combine cola and next seven ingredients; reserve 1 cup sauce and keep chilled.
- pour remaining sauce over roast.
- cover and cook on high for 1 hour, reduce heat to low and and cook 8 more hours or until roast is very tender.
- remove roast and chopped onions from cooker using a slotted spoon; shred meat with two forks.
- place shredded meat back in slow cooker.
- combine reserved 1 cup sauce with ketchup and butter.
- pour sauce over shredded meat and mix well.
- cook on high heat until thoroughly heated stirring often.
- serve on buns.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »