- 1lbground beef
- 1mediumonion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce)cancondensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce)canenchilada sauce
- 1-2tablespooncanned diced green chiles
- vegetable oil, for frying tortillas
- 8corn tortillas
- 10ounces finely shreddedcheddar cheese, divided(or cheddar and jack)
- 1/2cup choppedripe olives
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink;Drain fat.
- Stir in soup, enchilada sauce, milk and chilies; Bring to a boil; reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile in another skillet, heat 1/4 inch of oil; dip each tortilla in hot oil for 3 SECONDS on each side or until just limp; drain on paper towels.
- Top each tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese and 1 tablespoon olives; roll up and place over beef mixture, spooning some of the beef mixture over the enchiladas.
- Cover and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes; sprinkle with remaining cheese, cover and heat until cheese is melted, Serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »