- 1lbground beef
- 9lasagna noodles
- 16ouncesricotta cheese
- 16ounceswhole tomatoes
- 16ouncesspaghetti sauce
- 2cups shreddedmozzarella cheese
- 1/4cupparmesan cheese
- Brown beef with garlic and onion in a 10″ pan.
- Add tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, spices, and sugar.
- Simmer uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Boil and drain lasagna noodles.
- Mix ricotta cheese and parmesan cheese and some parsley.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Construct the lasagna with layers of noodles, meat sauce, ricotta cheese, and shredded cheese.
- I use two pans: an 8×8 and a 9×4 loaf pan, bake one and freeze the other.
- If you use a 13×9 you will probably need more lasagna noodles.
- Bake with foil covering for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake uncovered another 15 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »