- 4lbsshort rib of beef
- 2/3cup kikkomanteriyaki sauce
- 1tablespoontoasted sesame seeds
- 2teaspoonsTabasco sauce
- 2clovesgarlic, pressed
- Score meaty side of ribs opposite bone, 1/2″ apart,.
- 1/2″ deep, lengthwise and crosswise.
- Place ribs in large plastic bag.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, sesame seed, sugar, Tabasco and garlic; pour over ribs.
- Press air out of bag; tie top securely.
- Refrigerate 4hours, turning bag over occasionally.
- Remove ribs and broil or grill 4″ from heat source or hot coals 15 to 18 minutes, or until outsides of ribs are brown and crisp.
- Turn ribs over occasionally during cooking.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »