- 1tablespoonolive oil
- 1cuponions, chopped
- 1/2cupcelery, chopped
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 1/2cupcarrots, coarsely shredded
- 1 (8 ounce)cantomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce)cantomato paste
- 1 (10 ounce)packagefrozen spinach, thawed but undrained
- 1tablespoonlemon juice
- 1teaspoondried oregano
- 1/2teaspoondried basil
- 1/4teaspoondried thyme
- In medium saucepan, saute onions, celery, garlic, and carrots in oil over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring frequently, 5-10 min, or until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover; simmer 5 minute.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »