- 3/4lb cooked and peeledlarge shrimpor prawns
- 1/4cupblack olives
- 1/4cupgreen olives
- 2tablespoons redpimientos, chopped (optional)
- 1/4cup choppedgreen onions(scallions)
- 2hard-boiled eggs, chopped(remove yolks if desired)
- 1/2cupmayonnaiseor Miracle Whip
- 1tablespoonolive juice
- 1tablespoonpickle juiceor olive juice
- Remove tails from prawns or shrimp and cut each one in half or thirds, depending on the size.
- Add the olives, onions and eggs.
- Mix the Mayonnaise, pickle juice and olive juice together in a cup or small bowl.
- Stir the Mayonnaise mixture into the prawn/shrimp mixture and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with crackers.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »