- 12 quarteredcherry tomatoesor grape tomatoes
- 5largefresh basil leaves, chopped,plus
- extrabasil leaves, for garnish
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2lbslarge shrimp, peeled and deveined
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1clovegarlic, minced
- In a medium bowl, toss the tomatoes with the basil and season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and add enough olive oil to lightly film the bottom of the pan.
- Salt and pepper shrimp, turn heat to high and add shrimp.
- Saute shrimp, undisturbed until they turn golden brown on the bottom, about 2 minutes.
- Add a bit more oil and the garlic, turn heat off and turn shrimp over.
- Cook shrimp for 1 minute in the heat left in the pan.
- Add shrimp to the bowl with the tomato mixture and toss to combine.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »