- 3ounces shelled and deveinedcooked shrimp, cut lengthwise into halves
- 1/2cup drainedcanned pineapple chunks
- 1/2cupsnow peas, stem ends and strings removed,blanched
- 1/2ouncepecan halves, toasted
- 1tablespoon slicedgreen onions
- 1 1/2teaspoons slicedgreen onions
- 2tablespoonsplain low-fat yogurt
- 2tablespoonssour cream
- 2teaspoonsreduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2teaspoonswhite wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- In medium mixing bowl combine shrimp, pineapple, snow peas, pecans, and green onion.
- Using a whisk, in small mixing bowl beat together remaining ingredients; pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »