- 1lblarge shrimp or shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1red bell pepper, seeded,and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1yellow bell pepper, seeded,and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2cupbarbecue sauce, of your choice
- 2tablespoonsWorcestershire sauce
- 2tablespoonshot sauce
- 1clovegarlic, minced
- freshcracked black pepper (optional)
- Thread Shrimp, peppers, and lime alternately onto metal skewers.
- Combine barbecue sauce, Worcestershire, hot sauce, and garlic in small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Brush on skewers.
- Season with fresh cracked pepper.
- Place skewers on grid, reserving sauce mixture.
- Grill over hot coals 15 minutes or until Shrimp turn pink, turning and basting often with sauce mixture.
- The more you baste these the better they are!
- Serve warm.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »