- 1lbraw shrimp, peeled
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese, softened
- 1/2cup finely choppedgreen onions
- 1/2cup finely choppedcelery
- 3tablespoonslemon juice
- 2tablespoons finely choppedItalian parsley
- 1/8teaspooncayenne pepper
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil and add shrimp.
- Boil shrimp for approximately 5 minutes or until done (do not overcook).
- In large bowl blend cream cheese with onions, celery, lemon juice, parsley, salt, cayenne pepper and mayonnaise.
- Gently fold in shrimp.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »