- 1lb unpeeledmedium shrimp
- 1 (9 ounce)package freshtortellini, with cheese filling uncooked
- 1/3cupbutteror margarine
- 1shallot, minced
- 2tablespoons choppedfresh basil or2 teaspoonsdried basil
- 1/2cup gratedparmesan cheese
- Peel/devein shrimp and set aside.
- Cook the tortellini by following the package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a big skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
- Add in the shrimp, shallot, and basil.
- Saute/stir for about 5 minutes.
- Add tortellini and parmesan cheese; toss; season with salt and pepper if desired, then serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »