- 1mediumonion, chopped
- 1cupred peppers, chopped
- 2-3tablespoonsolive oil
- 1 (15 ounce)cancream-style corn
- 1 (16 ounce)package loose-packfrozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 1/2cupshalf-and-half
- 3chicken bouillon cubes
- 8ounces frozen peeled cookedshrimp, thawed
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in large saucepan.
- Add onion and red pepper: cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add 1/2 and 1/2, corn, and bouillon.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Stirring frequently, for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in shrimp and basil; cook for 3 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »