- 1mediumrack of ribs
- 1/4-1/2vegetable oil
- 2tablespoonscider vinegar
- 1tablespoongarlic powder
- 1tablespoononion powder
- 1/2cupspicy bbq sauce
- 1/2tablespoonhot sauce(buffalo style)
- 1/2tablespoon roastedgarlic pepper seasoning
- white wine, to put in the bottom of your broiler pan.
- Oven temp-350 degrees.
- Brush ribs with vegetable oil and sprinkle with thyme top and bottom.
- Place on broiler rack.
- Fill bottom of pan with 1 inch of white wine.
- Cover and cook for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Melt butter first then add all remaining ingredients.
- Stirring alot and adding more or less as you prefer.
- (This reciepe finishes on the spicier side of things).
- After the ribs have cooked for an hour, pull them out (turn oven up to BROIL) and slather, cover completely, with your sauce.
- Put ribs back on rack, meaty side up and cook for 10-15 minutes or till sauce is bubbling.
- Pull out and enjoy-If you like the burn marks of the grill now is the time to throw them on and keep sauce handy for adding more on the grill.
- On the grill-temp at a med-high and only for about 5 minutes.
- Very good with corn on the cob and water melon.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »