- 1-1 1/2lb chileansea bass fillets, bones removed,cut in 4 serving pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1/4cupflour, more if needed
- 4tablespoons rosemaryoil(Rosemary Oil)or olive oil
- 1smallonion, minced
- 4-6clovesgarlic, minced or pressed,divided
- 1tablespoonfresh rosemary, minced
- 4cups choppedswiss chard, main stem removed & washed
- 2largepotatoes or4 mediumpotatoes, peeled and cooked
- 2sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, diced,for garnish
- Preheat oven for 375 degrees.
- Lightly season the fish with salt and pepper, then coat with flour, shaking off the excess.
- Heat two tablespoons oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, add the fish pieces and cook just until lightly browned, about 1 minute on each side.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and place in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the onion and 3 cloves garlic to the skillet and cook, stirring, until beginning to soften, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Slice pre boiled potatoes and add to the onions browning on both sides add rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile heat 2 tablespoons rosemary oil and toss in 3 minced cloves of garlic till almost browned add the Swiss chard till wilted about 3 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Place wilted chard on platter place cooked fish on top.
- Arrange browned potatoes around the Swiss chard.
- Sprinkle with diced sun dried tomatoes.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »