- 1 (16 ounce)baghash brown potatoes(small cubed or cut up your own)
- 1/4cup dicedonions
- 1/4cup dicedbell peppers
- 1/2lb cut up piecesItalian sausageor pork sausage
- 5-6piecesbacon, cut up into slices
- First cut up bacon and sausage into small pieces and fry.
- take out mix and discard the grease.
- Put potatoes (cooked),cut up onions, and cut up peppers into the fry pan and brown slightly.
- add the bacon/sausage and then scramble the eggs (use whatever quantity you need) and put into the potatoe/bacon mix and cook all together.
- Add cheese to top if so–.
- You can add or subtract as much as you need–.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »