- 1/2cup softenmargarine
- 5teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1cupinstant Tang orange drink
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Blend flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- cut in margine with a fork.
- Add the one cup of tang juice.
- You will need to add more flour until mixture is not wet or if too dry add more tang.
- Roll out on a floured suface until 1/2 inch thick.
- I use the rim of a drinking glass to cut out my scones.
- You can cut them into triangles, use large cookie cutters, use your imagination.
- Place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Be sure to watch bottome of scones at about 6-7 minutes for browness, they burn easy.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »