- 1/2cupcondensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3cupsour cream
- 1tablespoonwhite wine
- 1lbbay scallops
- 1 1/2cupsseasoned croutons, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a heavy saucepan, whisk together soup, sour cream and wine.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until just beginning to bubble (do not boil).
- Set aside.
- Rinse scallops and pat dry.
- Arrange scallops in a single layer in a 9 x 9 x 2 inch greased baking dish.
- Cover with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with the croutons.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until scallops are white and tender.
- Crumbs should be golden brown.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »