- 1pintoysters(in liquid)
- 2 1/3cupscracker crumbs
- 2/3cuplight cream
- 1 1/2teaspoonsworcestershire sauce
- 1/2cupbutter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (Fahrenheit).
- Butter a shallow baking dish with the 2 tablespoons butter.
- Drain the oysters, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid.
- Layer half the oysters in the bottom.
- Cover oysters with half of the cracker crumbs.
- Cover crumbs with the rest of the oysters.
- Mix together the cream, worcestershire sauce, melted butter, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over the layers in the dish.
- Cover with the remaining crumbs, and dot with additional butter if desired.
- Bake for 45 minutes and serve hot.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »