- 1/4cupbutteror margarine
- 3tablespoonsall-purpose flour
- 1/2teaspoonground mustard
- 1 1/2cupsmilk
- 1teaspoonWorcestershire sauce
- 3 (15 ounce)jarswhite onions, drained
- 1 (10 ounce)packagefrozen peas
- 1/2cup sliced blanchedonions
- 3tablespoons gratedparmesan cheese
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Stir in flour, mustard and salt, cook and stir until bubbly.
- Stir in milk and Worcestershire sauce; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in onions, peas and almonds.
- Pour into a ungreased 2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »