- 2boneless pork chops, at least 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2red bell pepper
- 1/2yellow bell pepper
- 4ouncescream cheese
- 1/2yellow onion
- 1tablespoon finely chopped sweetbanana peppers
- 1teaspoondried tomatoes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Sauté all items except the pork chops and Cream Cheese.
- When finished mix with Cream Cheese.
- Lay the pork chops flat on the cutting board.
- Using a very sharp boning knife or paring knife make an incision in the pork chop cutting parallel to the board.
- Essentially what youre making is a pocket within the pork chop for the stuffing.
- Be careful not to cut all the way through the side, otherwise youll have two thinner pork chops when done.
- If you do cut through a small area just secure it with toothpicks to close the hole.
- After stuffing the pork chop you can close the opened end with toothpicks.
- Another way to do this if you have problems with the cutting is to take two thinner pork chops and seal them together with toothpicks.
- They just wont stay together when cut.
- But it can be done this way.
- The best is to have the pocketed pork chop.
- You can pan cook, grill these, or bake them in a 375 degree oven for 30-45 minutes or until done.
- Use an olive oil and youll have an awesome dish.
- Variations can go across the board to any meats, fishes, and chicken.
- Also any combinations of veggies and ingredients can be used.
- Make it what you want it to be.
- Have fun!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »